If you are a real bookworm, you will love nothing more than our 100% complimentary book deals. Save on all types of books from business to cooking, novels, fiction, history, philosophy, science, children's and even textbooks. Also purchase all kinds of books, calendars and more as the perfect gift.
Cookbook, nonfiction, romance, coloring books--No matter your reading habits, it's likely you have at least a few books. Knowing how to shop smart for books is important, especially if you have a reading habit! Here are some tips.
- Use book coupons. You can find book coupons online for many retailers, such as Barnes & Noble and Book Outlet. With book coupons, you can save up to 20% your books purchase or get $10 off!
- If you're patient, buy paperback. Many titles, especially if they are successful or are projected as such, release paperback editions after hardcover editions. This is because hardcover books are more expensive. So, if you want your next book for a fraction of the price, wait for the paperback edition.
- Invest in an e-reader. The same book in a digital format is a mere fraction of the price of its print counterpart. If you're an avid traveler, an e-reader might be for you. Check out Amazon's Kindle.
- Buy used books. If you don't care about cracking the spine on your brand-new book, opt for used! Many online retailers offer a 'used' option when purchasing. Or, check out your local bookstore or thrift store. Make an afternoon out of sifting through pre-owned treasures.
- Get to the library! Haven't been to the library in a while? Many libraries, especially for large cities, have extremely updated systems and catalogs online. You can reserve a book, check how many are in stock, and even see when new books will arrive!
- Swap your reviews for books. Many publishers, namely small, independent publishing houses, will offer you free copies of their books in exchange for a review. Look around online! Who knows--you may find your next favorite book this way!
There you have it! With book coupons, the right price for the right book is out there waiting for you.